Thursday 2 May 2013

Smart Phone Concept: Self Assessment

In my opinion, the visual side of the project was the most successful as the use of clear, annotated diagrams helped to convey my ideas and explain each of the functions I chose for the phone. I created a range of ideas and then justified the reasons for each with easily understandable paragraphs. Using colour in the sketches and diagrams helped to portray the intent of my designs as it clearly separated the individual parts. I could improve this however, by typing up the annotations, rather than writing them, as this would make them more ledgible. A working model could also have helped to show off the features of the smart phone. I could have done more research into the technology of today in order to gain a better insight into how this may develop in the future, perhaps giving me ideas of how it could be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment